Josephine


We come both from very far

and thank you to trust me

when we open our smile

sitten on the ground

in a sunset under the star.

You've said I'm a gift

and you make my soul lift

when I try to give pleasure

to your heel

and you close your eyes

and recline your head

that's this confort,

believe me,

the way I love you feel.

Walking from the roads

of world  barefoot

may be difficult

but I appreciate 

a woman that take off her shoes

is fully of grace,

and that's my personal pleasure

give your feet 

a glimpse of solace.

I hope we could see

in future

and better knowing ourselves

but believe me

it doesn't matter

and I hope you enjoy

my poetry, my rhyme

when I want you to say

that it's been a pleasure

giving you what you need

even if our ways

will not cross another time.

The fact that you are going

in the place where I had lived

it's probably a merely coincidence,

but our eyes

have crossed

and this is the way

infinity tell us

to do not worry

and cross the fence.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Umano, troppo umano

L'anello